Algert, N.E., The Center for Change and Conflict Resolution.
Bryan TX: (979)775-5335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
References for Further Information
- 1. Katzenbach, J.R., and Smith, D.K. (1992) Wisdom of Teams,
Harvard Business School Press.
- Johnson, D.W., Johnson, R.T., and Holubec, E.J. (1966) Circles
of Learning: Cooperation in the Classroom, rev. ed., Edina,
MN: Interaction Book Co., 1986.
- Workplace Basics: The Skills Employers Want, American
Society for Training and Development and U.S. Dept. of Labor,
Employment and Training Administration, 1988.
- Algert, N.E., and Watson, K. (2002). An Introduction to
Conflict Management for Individuals and Groups. The Center
for Change and Conflict Resolution. Bryan, TX.
- Communications: Process and Leadership, Cooperative
Extension Service, Iowa State University. Available form World
Wide Web: <http://socserver.soc.iastate.edu/Extension/Docs/Soc2.pdf>.
- Ruiz, D.M. (1997) The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide
to Personal Freedom, San Rafael, CA: Amber-Allen Pub.
- Senge, P.M., Kleiner, A., Roberts, C., Ross, R., and Smith,
B. (1994) The Fifth Discipline Fieldbook: Strategies and Tools
for Building a Learning Organization, New York: Doubleday/Currency.
- TTI DISC Behavior Profile. Contact Dr. Nancy Algert (phone:
979-775-5335 or e-mail: email@example.com)
for information about obtaining the assessment. Texas A&M
University’s College of Engineering uses the DISC Behavior
Profile Assessment with all of their Engineering 111/112 students
for teaming activities (contact Dr. Terry Kohutek, firstname.lastname@example.org,
for additional information on using the assessment).
- Kline, N. (1999). Time to think: Listening to ignite the
human mind. London: Ward Lock.
- Algert, N.E., and Watson, K. (2002). Basic Mediation Training.
The Center for Change and Conflict Resolution. Bryan, TX.